MtM Financial Group, LLC
I want to let you know how very happy we are with the show we produced this past Saturday. Each element of the getting the show aired went very, very well. I appreciate, very much, your willingness to coordinate the many details necessary. Our guests were both very impressed and very thankful to the station for hosting their organization. I look forward to repeating this wonderful success many more times as our year unfolds. Please share my thanks with everyone involved.
– Gene Dickison, President and Chief Investment Advisor
- Zoup! Had a new location.
- The business was anticipating a revenue drop in August since the restaurant is best known for its soup.
- Client wanted customers to know they also serve salads and sandwiches as well as healthy, gluten free food items.
- In what ways might we get women 18 to 49 to frequent Zoup during one of the hottest months of the year?
- To acquire online enrollment of the daily e-mail with 12 new soups and online menu.
- Also wanted to highlight the convenient delivery option available for office lunches.
- WAEB FM ran a :15 and :30 radio campaign encouraging listeners to log on the website to an office lunch. register to win
- Links, logos, online stream, banner ads, and a keyword.
- E-mail blasts sent weekly.
- Launched a second promotion mid-August with a talent endorsement called “Mike Kelly’s Lunch Picks.”
- Sales for August exceeded the grand opening month by 15 percent.
- Client added 75+ new customers to its database.
I wanted to reach out first of all and send a giant THANK YOU for everything you and Mandy put together for the Feld shows at the PPL Center this season. They were huge successes and a great start to what I think will be continued success. I really look forward to next year and sometime over the summer/early fall, Iâ€™ll most likely head into town and would love to meet up to recap and plan for next year.
Let me know your thoughts and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much!
– Hannah Berger, Manager, Event Marketing and Sales
Athena Medical Spa
- Client has a busy medical spa business that offers botox and cosmetic fillers.
- Wanted to let consumers know that the practice was now offering LIPO X, a non-surgical fat reduction procedure.
- Client needed a way to inform people about this new fat reduction method and get people to set up complimentary consultations.
- To educate listeners on the new method of fat reduction.
- To entice listeners to schedule complimentary consultations.
- Use CSG’s It’s a Beautiful Me jingle in every on-air commercial.
- Sales manager endorsed LIPO X , giving personal testimony of her journey.
- Developed a web page on the station site that featured a video of the LIPO X procedure hosted by the doctor.
- Linked website to keyword.
- Website also featured a blog for endorser to write about treatments and answer questions.
- Client scheduled and performed the procedure on 10 people at $4,000 per treatment.
- Listeners used the question and answer section of the website to ask the endorser questions and become familiar with the procedure.
Attached is a signed contract. I want to again thank you for your excellent customer service and attention to my needs! You are the best!
– Stacy Karvaski, Hiring Coordinator
Brownstone Financial Services
- The client’s lead generation lagged significantly behind previous years.
- The client had used direct mail and referrals to build business, but was experiencing a decline in leads from those sources.
- To increase web traffic.
- To increase call-in leads from 5 to 10 for the client to convert into new business.
- 60-minute weekend block program (52 week contract).
- :15-second commercials on-air and online.
- Web banner and link on WAEB.com.
- Retirement show on WAEB-AM 790 to boost image.
- Fifty-percent increase in website traffic during the first month of the campaign.
- Each week, the client averaged 15 to 20 qualified leads from the block program.
Custom Benefit Plans, Inc
- The client had been on the station for about a year and calls were slowing down.
- The client needed to promote itself as a trustworthy establishment that would not hard sell a new policy.
- The client also promoted free quotes for listeners and wanted to share knowledge of how the new healthcare law would be affecting consumers.
- The client wanted to generate five new calls per week.
- Client opted for a morning show endorsement.
- The schedule included five :60-second endorsement lives per week in morning drive and a schedule of eight :30-second commercials outside of morning drive each week.
- Also aired a matching streaming schedule.
- The client bought a one-year schedule and wanted to evaluate the campaign’s success after one month.
- The client reached the goal of five calls a week within the first few weeks of the campaign.
First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union
- First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union wanted to reach a broader audience for their spring 2010 recruitment drive.
- The client had relied heavily on billboards, direct mail, and internal marketing to penetrate the market in past campaigns.
- We met with the client to identify their target market, women 25 to 49.
- Acquire new members using radio and the internet.
- Reach women 25 to 49, business owners, and decision makers.
- Educate current members and prospects about special programs and offers available at First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union.
- WAEB FM ran a 12 week traffic campaign to educate consumers about the clients features and benefits and to take advantage of the current upheaval in the traditional banking industry.
- Used WAEB FM traffic announcements to reach client’s audience demographic.
- Created a spot campaign in addition to the traffic program to promote the grand opening of their new branch.
- A live remote from the client’s new location.
- The remote generated a crowd of approximately 250 people
- The client opened 41 new accounts on the day of the remote.